Coconut shells are not fire-proof, and therefore precaution must be taken when using this product. Please note that failure to follow these instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
• Leave a burning candle unattended or near anything flammable.
• Burn the candle near clothes, children, pets, wind draughts, vents and ceiling fans.
• Place the candle directly on or near any flammable/heat sensitive surfaces.
• Always burn on a heat-proof surface (such as marble or steel).
• Extinguish the candle with water, instead blow it out.
• Move or touch a burning candle.
• Touch the coconut candle straight after it has been extinguished. Wait 10 minutes for the coconut to cool down before handling.
• Burn the candle for more than three hours at a time. Over burning the candle can compromise it’s safety.
• Burn the candle when there is 10mm of wax remaining, and DO NOT try to burn the wick past this point.
• Use the candle as a night light.
• Allow the flame to burn the side of the coconut.
Please store coconut candles in a cool, dry place below 25°C and away from direct sunlight.
We are not responsible in the event of failure to follow any of these instructions.