The DELUXE Starter Pack is the perfect addition to any sized household. Plus, it’s a REALLY cost effective way to buy The Swag because you save 10%.
With the Deluxe Starter Pack, while some Swags are in the wash, clean dry Swags are ready to go so you can pop your freshly purchased fruit & veggies into clean, dry, snuggly Swags. Your fruit and veggies LOVE getting their beauty sleep in The Swag – they stay crisp, tasty, happy & ALIVE for much, MUCH longer.
Your Deluxe starter Pack consists of;
4 x Small Swags , 2 x Long Swags, 2 x Large Swags
1 x Swag Grocery Carry Bag
No plastic needed, from the point where you purchase your gorgeous fresh produce, to home. Simply pop all your fruit and vegies into your Swag carry bag and head home. Once home, wash your fresh produce (or not) and pop it straight into your Swags… No plastic required thank you very much!!
The Swag not only saves you money – it saves you time! Less rummaging through your fridge and less trips to the shops! Did I mention that plastic actually kills your gorgeous fruit & veggies quicker?
All three sizes of The Swag can be used for a variety of vegetables such as grapes, several bunches of herbs, apples, lettuce, broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes etc. You can have a combination of fruits, veggies and leafy greens all in one Swag! The Long Swag is perfect for longer vegetables, such as celery, spinach and leeks however you can put fruits and veggies that aren’t long or perhaps several bunches of herbs and fold it in half to make it more compact for your unique crisper size.
The Swag core features are;
- Swags Love to be machine washed in cold water
- Colour coded trim so you know what’s in each Swag
- Made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
- Patented (US Patent No. 10,179,687 Australian Patent No. 2015221423 South African Patent No 2016/06336, European Patent No. 3107829 International Patents Pending)
- Non-toxic/chemical free
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- ethically and fair-trade produce (SEDEX)
- ‘How to Use’ Information booklet is rolled into each single Swag
- a dollar portion of each product sold or given away, is donated to Destiny Rescue
How to use your Swags;
Machine wash before use. Dampen Swags under the tap and wring out excess water. Pack fruit, veggies and leafy greens into your Swags and place in the crisper of the fridge. BOOM! TWO Weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every two-three weeks, turn inside out, empty crumbs and cold machine wash preferably with a plant-based washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible.