FREE SHIPPING: Australia orders over $50 & International orders over $240 AUD
Say goodbye to toxic plastic bags and go 100% natural with this plastic free shopping bundle consisting of:
2 x Starter Packs (4 x Small Swags , 2 x Long Swags, 2 x Large Swags)
2 x Heavy Duty Swag Branded Grocery Carry Bags
2 x Produce Bags Sets (2 x Small + 6 x Large 100% natural produce bags)
Take your Swag carry bags and produce bags along with you to the shops and ditch plastic bags at the point of sale. For larger, bulky items such as potatoes, carrots etc just load up your carry bags. For smaller, loose items such as leaf spinach, grapes, cherries etc use your 100% natural produce bags. Our produce bags weigh less than 14 grams so they barely register on the scales at the point of purchase.
When you get home from shopping, you can transfer your fruit and veggies into your snuggly Swags so they can get their beauty sleep and stay fresher for much longer. You can even place the produce bags directly. into your Swags to keep small loose items such as beans contained.
With the Plastic Free Shopping Bundle, whilst one set of Swags are in the wash, you’ll always have clean dry Swags on hand.
The Swag core features are;
- Swags Love to be machine washed in cold water
- Colour coded trim so you know what’s in each Swag
- Made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
- Patented (US Patent No. 10,179,687 Australian Patent No. 2015221423 South African Patent No 2016/06336, European Patent No. 3107829 International Patents Pending)
- Non-toxic/chemical free
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- ethically and fair-trade produce (SEDEX)
- ‘How to Use’ Information booklet is rolled into each single Swag
- a dollar portion of each product sold or given away, is donated to Destiny Rescue
How to use your Swags;
Machine wash before use. Dampen Swags under the tap and wring out excess water. Pack fruit, veggies and leafy greens into your Swags and place in the crisper of the fridge. BOOM! TWO Weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every two-three weeks, turn inside out, empty crumbs and cold machine wash preferably with a plant-based washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible.