The Gift Wrapped Starter Pack is the perfect addition to any sized household.
The gift-wrapped starter pack saves you 8%! Normally $91.70
So, it’s a cost-effective way to trial The Swag – but we bet, you’ll be back for more!
This Starter Pack is beautifully gift wrapped, a perfect present for friends and family!
Your Gift Wrapped Starter Pack consists of:
2 x Small Swags, 1 x Long Swag, 1 x Large Swag, all beautifully gift wrapped.
If you’re confident, buy two starter packs and whilst one Swag is in the wash, you’ll have clean ones readily on hand. Plus we’ll give you free postage and handling! The Swag not only saves you money – it saves time! Less rummaging through your fridge and less trips to the shops!
All three sizes of The Swag can be used for a variety of vegetables such as grapes, several bunches of herbs, apples, lettuce, broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes etc. You can have a combination of fruits, veggies and leafy greens all in one Swag! The Long Swag is perfect for longer vegetables, such as celery, spinach and leeks however you can put fruits and veggies that aren’t long or perhaps several bunches of herbs and fold it in half to make it more compact for your unique crisper size.
- The Swag core features are;
- Swags Love to be machine washed in cold water
- Colour coded trim so you know what’s in each Swag
- Made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
- Patented (US Patent No. 10,179,687 Australian Patent No. 2015221423 South African Patent No 2016/06336, European Patent No. 3107829 International Patents Pending)
- Non-toxic/chemical free
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- ethically and fair-trade produce (SEDEX)
- ‘How to Use’ Information booklet is rolled into each single Swag
- a dollar portion of each product sold or given away, is donated to Destiny Rescue
How to use your Swags;
Machine wash before use. Dampen Swags under the tap and wring out excess water. Pack fruit, veggies and leafy greens into your Swags and place in the crisper of the fridge. BOOM! TWO Weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every two-three weeks, turn inside out, empty crumbs and cold machine wash preferably with a plant-based washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible.