The Swag keeps fresh produce fresh, crisp and happy for weeks. Waste Less, Save Money & Live Healthier with this cute little bundle of two Swags (but we bet you’ll be back for more!)
Small Swag – Width: 30cms X Height: 130cms (opened up and including flap height) 130cms x 24cms not including the flap.
Long Swag – Width: 52cms X Height: 38cms (opened up and including flap height) 52cms x 24cms not including the flap.
The Swag can be used for a variety of fruit & vegetables such as grapes, several bunches of herbs, apples, lettuce, broccoli, cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes etc. You can have a combination of fruits, veggies and leafy greens all in one Swag! The Long Swag is perfect for longer vegetables, such as celery, spinach and leeks however you can put fruits and veggies that aren’t long or perhaps several bunches of herbs and fold it in half to make it more compact for your unique crisper size.
The Swag core features are;
- Swags Love to be machine washed in cold water
- Colour coded trim so you know what’s in each Swag
- Made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
- Patented (US Patent No. 10,179,687 Australian Patent No. 2015221423 South African Patent No 2016/06336 International Patents Pending)
- Non-toxic/chemical free
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- ethically and fair-trade produce (SEDEX)
- ‘How to Use’ Information booklet is rolled into each single Swag
- a dollar portion of each product sold or given away, is donated to Destiny Rescue
How to use your Swags;
Machine wash before use. Dampen Swags under the tap and wring out excess water. Pack fruit, veggies and leafy greens into your Swags and place in the crisper of the fridge. BOOM! TWO Weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every two-three weeks, turn inside out, empty crumbs and cold machine wash preferably with a plant-based washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible.