FREE SHIPPING: Australia orders over $50 & International orders over $240 AUD
We get asked all of the time “what’s the best washing powder to machine wash my Swags in?” Well, you simply can’t go past these little beauties and here’s why;
That Red House Organic Soapberries is a natural alternative to laundry detergent.
1kg will result in 360+ washes. But here’s the best part…
Soapberries are the fruit of the Sapindus Mukorossi tree, which grows in several different regions around the world, but is most prevalent in the Himalayas. The shell of the fruit is then collected, dried and packed for use. The shell is exceptionally high in ‘saponin’ which is nature’s soap. This saponin content reduces the surface tension of the water so it will remove dirt and leave fabrics, soft and clean.
That Red House Soapberries are harvested from wild trees in the pristine Himalayan mountains of Nepal, by small local communities. By purchasing this product, you are supporting the ‘Grow Nepal‘ initiative which creates a future for the Nepalese people and encourages sustainable practices across the planet.
Why are soapberries so fantastic?
- Our Swag products absolutely love them!
- Easy to use and reusable
- Hypo-allergenic. Perfect for those with allergies or sensitive skin and sensitive food 😉
- Soapberries only cost around 10c per wash load for a 1kg bag.
- Harsh chemical free, grey water safe, septic safe and fully compostable (we LOVE compostable – can’t you tell?)
- Soapberries eliminate the need for fabric softeners as they leave clothes feeling soft and fresh.
- Certified organic by international certification body Ecocert and USDA.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Not tested on animals.
- Perfect for babies and children as they are extremely gentle yet effective.
- No pesticides, fertilisers or chemical treatments have been used in the growing or storing process. This ensures that nothing but 100% natural organic products are used in your home.
- 100% Australian owned and female-led company.