FREE SHIPPING: Australia orders over $50 & International orders over $240 AUD
The Large Swag is perfect to store a large variety of fruit, veggies and leafy greens of any size. You can have a combination of fruits, veggies and leafy greens all in one Swag. The Swag not only saves you money – it saves time. Less rummaging through your fridge and less trips to the shops!
If you want to trial one Swag first, we highly recommend trialling the Large Swag.
Width: 42cm x Height:52cm (opened up and including flap height) 42cm x 38cm not including the flap.
The Swag core features are;
- Swags Love to be machine washed in cold water
- Colour coded trim so you know what’s in each Swag
- Made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
- Patented (US Patent No. 10,179,687 Australian Patent No. 2015221423 South African Patent No 2016/06336, European Patent No. 3107829 International Patents Pending)
- Non-toxic/chemical free
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- ethically and fair-trade produce (SEDEX)
- ‘How to Use’ Information booklet is rolled into each single Swag
- a dollar portion of each product sold or given away, is donated to Destiny Rescue
How to use your Swags;
Machine wash before use. Dampen Swags under the tap and wring out excess water. Pack fruit, veggies and leafy greens into your Swags and place in the crisper of the fridge. BOOM! TWO Weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every two-three weeks, turn inside out, empty crumbs and cold machine wash preferably with a plant-based washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible.