The Swag Starter Pack
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Swag's Starter Pack is the perfect food storage addition to any sized household. Plus, it’s a cost-effective way to trial The Swag (saves you 12% rather than buying separately).
The Swag not only saves you money - it saves time. Less rummaging through your fridge with organised food storage and fewer trips to the shops!
All three sizes of The Swag can be used to store a combination of fruits, veggies, and leafy greens all in one Swag. The Long Swag is perfect for longer veggies, like celery and leeks however you can use each size for any fruit or veg [except bananas!].
The Swag is now SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to keep fruit and veggies fresh and crisp for two weeks or more! Read about it here.
Your Starter Pack consists of:
2 x Small Swags, 1 x Long Swag, and 1 x Large Swag;
- Small Swag – Width: 37cm x Height: 38cm with flap open or 24cm with flap closed.
- Long Swag – Width: 52 cm x Height: 38 cm with flap open or 24 cm with flap closed.
- Large Swag – Width: 42cm x Height: 52cm with flap open or 38cm with flap closed.
Please note - colour combinations are as follows:
Aqua Trimmed Starter Pack; 1 x Large Swag with Aqua Trim, 1 x Long Swag with Orange Trim, 1 x Small Swag with Green Trim, and 1 x Small Swag with Yellow Trim.
Orange Trimmed Starter Pack; 1 x Large Swag with Orange Trim, 1 x Long Swag with Aqua Trim, 1 x Small Swag with Green Trim, and 1 x Small Swag with Yellow Trim.
- Scientifically proven to keep fruit and veg fresh for two weeks or more
- Machine-Washable (cold water)
- Colour-Coded Trim for Easy Organisation
- Made from three Unique Layers of 100% Unbleached, Unseeded Cotton
- 100% Compostable (excluding care label)
- Ethical & Fair-Trade (SEDEX)
- A "How To" Information Booklet
- Cold machine wash before use (your Swag is purposely oversized and will slightly shrink on the 1st wash)
- Dampen Swags under the tap & wring out the excess water.
- Pack fruit, veggies & leafy greens into your Swags.
- Place in the crisper of the fridge.
- Enjoy 2 weeks or more of freshness (on average)!
Check once or twice a week that your Swag has retained its dampness (give it a spritz of water if needed), and every 2-3 weeks we suggest popping your Swag into a cold wash cycle (preferably with a non-toxic washing powder). Dry in full sun if possible.