Sorry, currently out of stock
The Starter Pack is the perfect food storage addition to any sized household. Plus, it’s a cost-effective way to trial The Swag – but we bet you’ll be back for more!
The Swag not only saves you money - it saves time. Less rummaging through your fridge with organised food storage and fewer trips to the shops!
All three sizes of The Swag can be used to store a combination of fruits, veggies, and leafy greens all in one Swag. The Long Swag is perfect for longer veggies, like celery and leeks however you can still add anything you like into each Swag [except bananas!]
Your Starter Pack consists of:
2 x Small Swags, 1 x Long Swag, and 1 x Large Swag;
- Small Swag – Width: 37cm x Height: 38cm (opened up and including flap height) or 37cm x 24cm not including the flap.
- Long Swag – Width: 52cm x Height: 42cm (opened up and including flap height) or 52cm x 38cm not including the flap.
- Large Swag – Width: 42cm x Height: 52cm (opened up and including flap height) or 42cm x 38cm not including the flap.
Please note - colour combinations are as follows:
- The Swag Starter Pack with Green Trim contains 1 x Large Swag with Green Trim, 1 x Long Swag with Yellow Trim, 1 x Small Swag with Orange Trim, and 1 x Small Swag with Aqua Trim.
- The Swag Starter Pack with Aqua Trim contains 1 x Large Swag with Aqua Trim, 1 x Long Swag with Orange Trim, 1 x Small Swag with Green Trim, and 1 x Small Swag with Yellow Trim.
- The Swag Starter Pack with Orange Trim contains 1 x Large Swag with Orange Trim, 1 x Long Swag with Aqua Trim, 1 x Small Swag with Green Trim, and 1 x Small Swag with Yellow Trim.
- The Swag Starter Pack with Yellow Trim contains 1 x Large Swag with Yellow Trim, 1 x Long Swag with Red Trim, 1 x Small Swag with Natural Trim, and 1 x Small Swag with Aqua Trim.
- Machine-Washable (cold water)
- Colour-Coded Trim for Easy Organisation
- Made from three Unique Layers of 100% Unbleached, Unseeded Cotton
- 100% Compostable (excluding care label)
- Ethical & Fair-Trade (SEDEX)
- A "How To" Information Booklet
- Machine wash before use.
- Dampen Swags under the tap & wring out the excess water.
- Pack fruit, veggies & leafy greens into your Swags.
- Place in the crisper of the fridge.
- Enjoy 2 weeks or more of freshness (on average)!
Every 2 weeks, turn inside out, and cold machine wash preferably with non-toxic washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible. And repeat
The swags are fantastic
I love how the swags keep my goodies so fresh! They are well made and so easy to use, since having them I have not had any fresh produce go to waste in the fridge.
The Swag AU
Thanks for taking a moment out of your day to share your experience using The Swags. We are tickled pink every.single.time we hear from one of our happy customers - and you are no exception.
Thank you also for taking steps to reduce food waste and plastic... it (literally) means the world.
Happy Swagging! The Swag Team
We live an hour away from a store and have to buy larger quantities of produce to reduce trips. Swags are incredible at keeping produce fresh for weeks! It even keeps cilantro fresh which is always a struggle. Thank you
The Swag AU
Living even 30 minutes from a grocery store can be a challenge for meal planning, time management, budgeting, juggling family commitments, etc, so we are DELIGHTED to hear that Swags are easing this challenge for you!! :-)
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and others.
Take care and Happy Swagging! The Swag Team
i really liked the simplicity and use I would like to see a string type thing on the bottom inside of the bag to enable easier pegging for drying
The Swag AU
Hi there Colleen, Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with The Swag team - we so appreciate it as will other customers taking steps to reducing waste and plastic. The idea re improving ease of hanging Swags to dry is a GREAT one and we will take this into account for future design enhancements.
Thanks so much for your support, and Happy Swagging :) The Swag Team