Ultimate Eco Kitchen Bundle
The Ultimate Eco Kitchen Bundle is excellent for those looking to shop and entertain plastic-free and keep their fruit and veggies fresh, crisp and nutrient-packed for longer, save time, money, reduce plastic and food waste. Wear our heavy-duty, 100% natural and sustainable Swag Apron while cooking, drain your food on the Non-Paper Towel and protect your cheese platter, picnic spread with the Food Cover while you’re behind the stove. If you’re on the go, store your biscuits and sandwiches in the Lunch Swag and add a cooler or a pair of cutlery in its little nifty pouch. Use the Produce Bags to store your fresh produce, loose nuts plastic-free and put the cotton bags in your 100% jute and durable Carry Bag while grocery shopping.
The bundle includes;
- 1 Small Swag – Width: 37cm x Height: 38cm with flap open or 24cm with flap closed and weighs 112 gm
- 1 Long Swag – Width: 52 cm x Height: 38 cm with flap open or 24 cm with flap closed and weighs 149 gm
- 1 Large Swag – Width: 42cm x Height: 52cm with flap open or 38cm with flap closed and weighs 165 gm
- 1 Food Cover Set – 1 Small: Width: 52 cm x Height: 38 cm, 1 Medium: Width: 70 cm x Height: 90 cm, 1 Large: Width: 90 cm x Height: 150 cm and weighs 138 gm.
- 1 Lunch Swag – Width: 22cm x Height: 29cm with flap open or 17cm with flap closed and weighs 60 gm
- 1 Carry Bag – 34 cm x 21 cm x 40 cm and weighs 229 gm
- 2 Produce Bag sets – 3 x Large Produce Bags Width: 30cm x Height: 40cm and 1 x Small Produce Bag Width: 20cm x Height: 30cm and weighs 54 gm each
- 1 Non-Paper Towel Set – 6 x Non-paper Towel sheets Width: 25cm x Height 25cm (per sheet) and weighs 131 gm
Colours may change depending on stock levels.
The Swag is scientifically proven to keep fruit and veggies fresh for two weeks or more*
The Swag is easy to use; cold machine was before use and dry naturally - this activates the fibres, then pop your Swag bag under the tap so it’s slightly damp, wring out any excess water, pop your fruit and veggies inside the bag and store in the crisper of your fridge**. Enjoy 2 weeks or more of fresh, crisp fruit and veggies!
Check every couple of days that your Swag has retained its dampness (give it a drizzle of water whenever it feels dry). We suggest popping your Swag into a cold wash cycle every 2 to 3 weeks (preferably with a non-toxic washing powder). Dry in full sun if possible.
The Swag is purposely oversized and will slightly shrink on the 1st wash. As the Swags are 100% natural and do not contain anti-mould agents, it is important to wipe down your fridge with vinegar regularly and wash your fruit and veggies before storing them in your Swags to avoid bacteria.
*Applied Horticulture Research: The Swag Storage Testing, 2021 | Broccolini, parsley and blueberries kept in The Swag remained fresh and marketable for more than two weeks. In some cases, storage life increased up to four weeks. Studies found The Swag increased storage life of blueberries by 38% compared to ordinary punnets only, and increased storage life of veggies like broccoli for up to 4 weeks (25% longer than plastic).
** If you’re unable to put your Swag into a crisper, the Swags can happily be stored on your fridge shelves. However, you'll just have to dampen them a lot more, and more frequently as they tend to dry out faster when not in the crisper (where the humidity is better controlled). Whenever you open the fridge, check your Swags and if they are dry, run them under the tap so they are damp.
Remember, if you’re just water, you don’t need to take everything out, you can simply drizzle water over the exterior of the Swag while they are filled with produce.
Disclaimer: Produce doesn’t come with the Bundle