Passionfruit and Lime Mocktail
Passionfruit is full of vitamins C and A and is the ideal immune system booster for the colder days ahead. Rather than eating the pulp raw or in yoghurt, pour it in a glass and make yourself a refreshing drink! This non-alcoholic beverage will bring back tropical holiday memories, and is the ideal sweet drink for a single serving or for a crowd.
Total time: 15 mins
- 1/3 cup of mint leaves
- Juice of 2 big limes
- 4 passion fruit
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 400 ml apple juice
- 400 ml sparkling water
- Make passionfruit pulp with the help of a mortar and pestle. Strain the seeds if you prefer a seedless mocktail
- Combine passion fruit pulp, mint leaves and lime juice in four glasses and stir with a spoon
- Add ½ cup crushed ice in each glass
- Pour 100ml apple juice and 100 ml sparkling water in each glass
- Garnish glasses with mint leaves and lime wedges
Tip: add white Rum to make it a passionfruit mojito!